AMD is busy fixing bugs from the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition in July. After a week, AMD releases another small update, version 19.7.4, to the public. It specifically addressed an issue for RX 5700-series graphics cards, which users may hang or crash while playing Grand Theft Auto V. Other than that, not much have been changed or added into the software.
We have attached the official release notes for the software below:
- Grand Theft Auto™ V may experience an application crash or hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Some system configurations may experience green color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
You can download the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.4 Drivers at AMD’s website.
Feel free to leave comments below, if you have any opinion about this website. Share the website around if you enjoy reading it. Subscribe to our Newsletter or follow our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.